A Warm Welcome to Our New Instructor!
Psicólogo – UFPR
Mestre em Psicologia – UFPR (Estudo sobre sexo/gênero no trânsito)
Formação em sexualidade, gênero e diversidade – Pink Therapy, Londres
Terapia EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) – EMDR Treinamento e Consultoria
Formação específica para realizar atendimento psicológico on-line – Instituto de Terapia online
Hypnosis for Sexual Problems – Dr. Amy Marsh (sexóloga estadunidense referência mundial em hipnose para problemas sexuais)
Hipnose Clínica – Alberto Dell’isola
Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma Course – Anglo European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis – Inglaterra (19/20)
Psicólogo jurídico concursado do Ministério Público de MS – Experiência ampla em questões ligadas a abuso sexual, conflitos familiares e memórias traumáticas.
Professor universitário da UNIGRAN (Dourados/MS)
Psicólogo Clínico (Dourados/MS)
Psicólogo clínico voluntário do Grupo Dignidade
Psicólogo clínico no Psicodiversidade (Curitiba/PR)
Palestrante (Congressos, jornadas acadêmicas, nas temáticas de sexualidade e diversidade).
About Amy Marsh: Extensive Training and Depth of Experience
Amy Marsh. Ed.D., DHS, CH, CI, is the founder of IHTC. Ze is an experienced instructor committed to your professional training in hypnosis, and to creating and delivering programs which combine the study of human sexual behavior with hypnotism, best practices, ethics, case studies, and much more. Ze has the creativity and depth to individualize your instruction.
Dr. Marsh has a private practice offering (1) sex counseling, hypnosis, and sex and intimacy education, and (2) is preparing to offer hypnosis for labor and childbirth, as well as lactation support. Ze has worked in California and Hawai’i and will be relocating to Springfield, OR in September, 2020.
In addition to zir education and training (see below), Dr. Marsh is a published sexuality writer and columnist, and has presented lectures and workshops on a variety of sexuality topics.
Please note: Ze, zir, and zem are gender neutral pronouns.
• EdD – Doctor of Education in Human Sexuality, Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (2011).
• DHS – Doctor of Human Sexuality, Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (2008).
Additional Certifications & Training
• CBS™- Certified Breastfeeding Specialist (90 hours) through Lactation Education Resources, as well as approximately 90 hours training as a post-partum doula (DONA, Birth & Bonding International, Fourth Trimester) (2016).
• Certified Sexuality Counselor – through the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) (2012-present).
• Licensed Apprentice Teacher for Ipsalu Tantra International (2014 to 2018).
• Human Services Paraprofessional Certificate, Berkeley City College, 2012.
• Board Certified Sexologist, American College of Sexologists International (ACS) (2008 to present).
• CI – Certfied Hypnosis Trainer, National Guild of Hypnotists (2013).
• CH – Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Center for Hypnotherapy (2008).
Plus many more hours of continuing education in topics related to human sexuality, hypnosis, and psychology.
• Private practice since 2008. Hypnosis instructor since 2013.
• Online Expert Faculty, Sex Coach U and Sexology University (2012-2018).
• Online Instructor, Creative Sexuality Education Corp (2011-2016).
• Associate Professor, Institute for Advanced Study in Human Sexuality (2011-2015).