Extensive Training and Depth of Experience
Amy Marsh. Ed.D., DHS, CH, CI, is an experienced instructor committed to your professional training in hypnosis, and to creating and delivering programs which combine the study of human sexual behavior with hypnotism, best practices, ethics, case studies, and much more. She has the creativity and depth to individualize your instruction.
Dr. Marsh has a private practice offering (1) sex counseling, hypnosis, and sex and intimacy education, and (2) is preparing to offer hypnosis for labor and childbirth, as well as lactation support. She has worked in California and Hawai’i. She will be relocating to Eugene, OR in 2020.
In addition to her education and training (see below), Dr. Marsh is a published sexuality writer and columnist, and has presented lectures and workshops on a variety of sexuality topics.
• EdD – Doctor of Education in Human Sexuality, Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (2011).
• DHS – Doctor of Human Sexuality, Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (2008).
Additional Certifications & Training
• CBS™- Certified Breastfeeding Specialist (90 hours) through Lactation Education Resources, as well as approximately 90 hours training as a post-partum doula (DONA, Birth & Bonding International, Fourth Trimester) (2016).
• Certified Sexuality Counselor – through the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) (2012-present).
• Licensed Apprentice Teacher for Ipsalu Tantra International (2014 to 2018).
• Human Services Paraprofessional Certificate, Berkeley City College, 2012.
• Board Certified Sexologist, American College of Sexologists International (ACS) (2008 to present).
• CI – Certfied Hypnosis Trainer, National Guild of Hypnotists (2013).
• CH – Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Center for Hypnotherapy (2008).
Plus many more hours of continuing education in topics related to human sexuality, hypnosis, and psychology.
• Private practice since 2008. Hypnosis instructor since 2013.
• Online Expert Faculty, Sex Coach U and Sexology University (2012-2018).
• Online Instructor, Creative Sexuality Education Corp (2011-2016).
• Associate Professor, Institute for Advanced Study in Human Sexuality (2011-2015).