Updates: Spring NGH Training Cancelled.
Fall Dates for NGH Training, TBA, Lake County, CA.
Basic Hypnosis Certification through the National Guild of Hypnotists prepares you to work with a wide range of health and wellness issues. Course consists of 25 hours of online and home study, and 75 hours of on-site training in Northern California. You’ll learn a variety of hypnosis techniques and applications. Includes 1 year free membership in the NGH upon completion of the course. Enroll here.
As a certified hypnotist, you’ll be an important member of the health and wellness community. As a complementary helping professional, you can use your skills to help people who:
- experience too much stress in their lives;
- want to enjoy life more;
- want to overcome habits (like smoking or nailbiting);
- would like help in managing their weight:
- suffer from emotional distress due to acute or chronic conditions;
- would like additional help with palliative care;
- seek a more comfortable pregnancy and childbirth;
- want to boost their self-esteem and confidence;
- want additional ways to control or manage pain;
- want to relax while taking an important exam;
- want to improve their athletic performance;
- are preparing for surgery, medical, or dental procedures;
- are hampered by stage fright or writer’s block;
- suffer from menopausal hot flashes;
- want help with grieving;
- wish to explore personal growth and transformation using hypnosis;
- want to learn self-hypnosis and other mind-body skills for personal use;
- and more!
You’ll find more information about the efficacy and usefulness of hypnosis on the Hypnosis Scientific Studies page. More studies will be added on a regular basis! Learn more about this exciting health, wellness, and transformation career today!
The Intimate Hypnosis Training Center offers basic hypnosis training and the specialty certificate programs (below). Please call (707)515-5025 to leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enroll.
With additional training, you can even specialize in hypnosis for many sexual problems!
New! Revised and Updated Hypnosis for Sex Problems Starts July 1st-Oct. 7. Includes Live Webinars on Sundays & Updated Material!
Our unique online course, Hypnosis for Sex Problems Speciality Certificate, is based on an extensive literature search into the uses of hypnosis for sexual problems and includes basic training in sexology and human sexuality as well as hypnosis. This course provides a research-based immersion in the ethical uses of hypnosis for sexual concerns, such as:
- improving sexual self-confidence and body image;
- encouraging sexual and reproductive health practices;
- non-medical support for managing sexual dysfunctions such as erectile dysfunction, vaginismus, pelvic pain;
- overcoming shame or guilt about sex;
- reducing stress about sexual or gender issues;
- managing and accepting fantasies, desires, behaviors;
- new topics focus on intersectionality, teaching erotic hypnosis to clients, and more!
You have six months to complete the written assignments, but must attend every Sunday online lecture from July 1-Oct. 7, for 1-2 hours, 10 AM, California time.
Prerequisite: 100 hours of hypnosis training and/or certification through IHTC, NGH, or another professional organization or school. Enroll here.